Cybersecurity Camp for Tech Valley Teachers
Apply for Your Spot in the Capital Region's 2018 GenCyber Teacher Camp!
A free, five-day cybersecurity educational camp for middle and high school teachers is being offered in August 2018 by Excelsior College, Capital Region BOCES, and Questar III BOCES. The camp is funded by a grant from the National Security Agency (NSA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
You’re eligible to receive this training if you teach STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) subjects in grades 6 to 12 in the New York Capital Region. You don’t need any prior knowledge of cybersecurity to attend.
Camp participants will receive:
- Free cybersecurity training
- $800 full attendance stipend
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Classroom resources and tools to take with you
- 37.5 Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) credits